Dashboard Consumer View
Brijj offers a summary dashboard to have overview data on the amount, quality and utility of the Insights that you have in progress, and that have been historically completed.
- Go to the Brijj Dashboard, available in the top left of your screen. Click on the chart icon.
Switching between Consumer and Creator View
- In the top right of the Dashboard you will see a toggle which flips views between Consumer and Creator. Consumer View is the work you have asked to be completed as a consumer. Creator is the work that you are and your organisation / team are working on.
Charts and Information in the Consumer View
- The top row of pills show the current number of requests made by you by a given status.
- Requests by due date details the number of requests you have made by month over the preceding six months.
- Total number of rated insights shows the number of requests that you have requested and fully completed ( rated the quality and utility of the work and provided context on the action / outcome of the work) along with the number which are yet to be completed.