Submit a Project for Assessment
Once a creator has finished building an output, stored it on the request and provided a summary of findings they should submit the finalised work to the Consumer for use and assessment .
How to submit a project for Assessment in Brijj
- Go to the Collaboration Kanban, available in the top left of your screen.
- Go to the In progress column and find and click on the relevant card for the request you wish to deliver an output.
- You'll be taken to the Deliverables Page. If you are already in a given request simply click on 'Deliverables' in the 'request navigation menu'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the 'Deliverables Overview and Delivery Area' and click 'Deliver Insight'. This option is only available if at a minimum one of a file, link or summary of findings has been provided.
- A notification will be sent to the consumer and the request will move to the 'Done' column