Edit or Delete a Requirement
Managing requirements in Brijj is easy. If you wish to edit or delete a requirement follow the process below. If you choose to 'Delete' a requirement, the requirement and all related conversation will be deleted immediately so be careful when choosing this option.
Brijj contains powerful collaboration functionality associated with Requirements. For more information go here:
How to Edit or Delete a Requirement in Brijj
- Go to the Creator Kanban, available in the top left of your screen.
- Go to the relevant card for the request you have been assigned and click
- Click on 'Requirements in the request navigation menu
- Navigate to the requirement that you would like to amend or delete. Click on the menu and then select either Delete or Edit.
- If you select Edit, in the subsequent pop-up amend the relevant field and provide new details. Depending on what requirement you select, you will be taken the relevant contextual fields. If you wish to submit the update, press 'Update', if you do not wish to submit the update click 'Cancel'
- If you select 'Delete' the requirement the requirement and all related conversation will be deleted immediately so be careful when choosing this option.