Rejecting a Request
Rejecting a request in Brijj is easy. A request can be rejected by the assigned Creator or an Admin at any time.
How to Accept a request in Brijj
- Go to the Creator Kanban, available in the top left of your screen.
- Go to the relevant card for the request you wish to reject
- In the 'Request Actions' click on 'Reject'. Please note in order to be able to reject a piece of work it must be assigned to you. If you are an Admin, in order to reject, assign the work to yourself and then proceed.
- In the subsequent pop-up, provide context and the reason for the rejection, and then click 'Reject insight'. if you do not wish to Reject the work then press 'Close' or the 'X' close button.
- A notification will be sent to the primary consumer and the request card will move back to the 'Pending' column.