Rate Insight Work on Quality and Utility
Providing feedback on the quality and utility of a project is easy in Brijj. The most commonly missed step in the insight generation process is consistent follow up around the quality, utility and application of Insights. As a consumer, you need to provide feedback once work is delivered on;
- The quality of the work - Was the work delivered to standard?
- The utility of the work - Did the work allow you and the other stakeholder to do what they needed?
Without consistently doing this follow-up work it is difficult to be fully informed on where your organisation needs to improve its capability and data culture and makes proving ROI on organisational Insight activities more difficult.
How to rate insight work on quality and utility in Brijj
- Go to the Consumer Kanban, available in the top left of your screen.
- Go the 'Done' column in the Kanban and click on the request you would like to rate
- If you are already in the relevant request make sure that you are on the 'deliverables page'
- Go to the 'Rate insight' section of the page. View the 'How would you rate the work quality of this work?' question. When assessing the quality of the work consider two high level factors. Firstly, did the work meet the requirements. Secondly was communication / collaboration consistent.
- Rate the Insight on its quality with a one to five star rating. A rating of 3 stars is the target and the majority of work should fall into this bracket.
- View the 'How useful would you rate the work in achieving your goal?' question. When assessing the quality of the work consider two high level factors. Firstly Did the work give me what I needed to make a decision, or take an action. Secondly, Is that Decision or action likely to achieve the desired Outcome?
- Answering this question may take more time than 'How would you rate the work quality of this work?' because making a decision, taking an action or achieving an outcome can often take time, so please answer this question when you feel it appropriate, being sure to communicate your intentions in the Deliverable conversation thread.
- Rate the Insight on its utility with a one to five star rating. A rating of 3 stars is the target and the majority of work should fall into this bracket.