Delivering an Output
Once a creator has finished building an output they can store it in Brijj in the initial request. This provides a centralised Insight Store for your entire organisation and associates deliverables with requests, requirements and all related discussion.
How to deliver an output in Brijj
- Go to the Collaboration Kanban, available in the top left of your screen.
- o to the In progress column and find and click on the relevant card for the request you wish to deliver an output.
- You'll be taken to the Deliverables Page. If you are already in a given request simply click on 'Deliverables' in the 'request navigation menu'.
- To add a file go to the Deliverables Overview and Delivery Area click on 'Attach file', navigate to the file, and press Open.
- To add a link click on 'Add link', enter the link / URL, and click on the Tick.
- A new file or link will be added. If you need to delete the file or link, simply press the 'x' next to the relevant file link.