Collaborating on Requirements
Collaborating on Requirements is an essential aspect of building the right foundations for a successful project and to delivering fast, accurate and valuable work. Collaborating and Managing requirements in Brijj is easy. Use the chat functionality embedded within the requirements page so that you can record discussion against individual requirements. This provides an incredible level of granular data on the requirements process. You should work with your Consumers and Creators to consider providing requirements which provide detail on;
- Scope of Project
- Agreed Outputs
- Expected action or decision that is to be informed or conducted
- Parameters of analysis
- High level detail on models, techniques and visualisations to be employed
- Delivery Timeframes
- Criteria for project success
- Any privacy considerations
Collaboration on requirements can be managed both remotely and face to face in Brijj using the same processes. The advantages to doing this through Brijj is that firstly, your requirements are centrally documented and secondly important discussion around each requirement can be recorded, and associated against each requirement.
How to collaborate on a requirement in Brijj
- Go to either the the Creator or Consumer Kanban, available in the top left of your screen.
- Go to the Requirements column and find and click on the relevant card for the request you wish to collaborate on.
- To collaborate and discuss against a specific requirement click on the menu and select 'Open Discussion'
- A new Discussion thread will open up in the 'discussion area'. Here you can discuss the requirement, add a new message and review previous messages.
- You can open a new thread against each requirement so that all discussion and agreement is centrally logged and tracked. Clicking on a discussion expands and closes a discussion thread.