Submit Proposal in Brijj as a Creator
Managing requirements and then submitting a proposal in Brijj is easy. Once you have finished adding and collaborating on requirements, the next step is to submit the finalsied requirements for final review and acceptance by the primary consumer.
How to submit a proposal in Brijj
- Go to the Creator Kanban, available in the top left of your screen.
- Go to the relevant card for the request you have been assigned and click
- Click on 'Requirements in the request navigation menu
- Review the requirements and related conversation and make sure the requirements are complete and finalised and then scroll to the bottom of the Requirements Overview and Building Area. Click on Submit Proposal.
- A notification will be sent to the primary consumer that they need to approve or reject a proposal and the request will move to the proposal column.