Accepting and assigning a Request
Accepting a request in Brijj is easy. A request is accepted in Brijj by Assigning the work to yourself or another creator. Only Admins can assign work and Creators can assign work to themselves.
How to Accept a request in Brijj
- Go to the Creator Kanban, available in the top left of your screen.
- Go to the pending column and find and click on the relevant card for the request you wish to accept.
- In the 'Request Actions' click on 'Assign to...'
- In the subsequent pop-up, if you are an Admin choose a Creator to assign the work to (you can also select yourself), and if you are a creator assign to yourself. If you wish to proceed with the assignment then press 'Assign', if you do not wish to Assign the Insight then press 'Cancel' or the 'X' close button.
- A notification will be sent to the primary consumer and the assigned creator of the work and the request card will move to the 'Requirements' column.