Cancelling a request
Cancelling a request in Brijj is easy. A request can by cancelled at any time by the consumer who initially requested it.
How to cancel a request in Brijj
- Go to the Consumer Kanban, available in the top left of your screen.
- Find and click on the relevant card for the request you wish to amend.
- In the 'Request Actions' click on 'Cancel'
- In the subsequent pop-up provide a reason for the cancellation. If you wish to proceed with the cancellation then press 'Cancel Insight', if you do not wish to cancel the Insight then press close or the 'X' close button.
- A notification will be sent to the primary Creator of the work and the request card will move to the 'Done' column.