Cancel a User Invite
We recommend that you add every single person in your organisation possible into Brijj. A strong Data culture depends on easy and comprehensive access to organisational insights, and so adding everyone can greatly improve your data culture. However, if you wish to cancel an invite to a user this is simple in Brijj.
How to cancel a user invite in Brijj
- Go to the settings menu, available in the top right of your screen under the Avatar / Profile Picture.
- Go to 'Users'
- Scroll down to the 'Pending members' section
- Click on the menu next to the Invite you would like to cancel
- Click 'cancel invitation'
- A confirmation box will appear. Consider if you still want to cancel the invitation. If you do not want to cancel the invitation, click out of the confirmation box with the 'X' button. If you wish to proceed with the cancellation click 'Cancel invitation'