Deleting users in Brijj is simple. However we recommend that you only delete a user when they have left your, or your customer organisation. A strong Data culture depends on easy and comprehensive access to organisational insights, and so making sure everyone has continued access can greatly improve your data culture.
How to delete a user in Brijj
- Go to the settings menu, available in the top right of your screen under the Avatar / Profile Picture.
- Go to 'Users'
- Click on the menu option by the user you wish to delete
- Click 'Delete user'
- An additional warning item will appear, read this carefully. Consider if you still wish to delete the users account.
- If you wish to cancel the deletion, press Cancel
- If you wish to proceed, press Delete account
- Once deleted, the users name will appear temporarily in the 'Inactive Members' section as below: