Adding users in Brijj is easy. We recommend that you add every single person in your organisation possible into Brijj. A strong Data culture depends on easy and comprehensive access to organisational insights, and so adding everyone can greatly improve your data culture.
For information on Role Types for your users please see here:
How to add a user in Brijj
- Go to the settings menu, available in the top right of your screen under the Avatar / Profile Picture.
- Go to 'Users'
- Click on 'Invite User'
- Add the new users email, choose which role you would like them to have, press enter and then invite user.
- You can add multiple users by entering an email address, pressing, Enter, Tab or Comma and then entering the next user.
- If you wish to add multiple users please note that at this time you can only invite multiple users of the same role, so for now, be sure to split the users by type.
- If the users you have invited do not already exist within Brijj, then an invite email will be sent and the invited users will be listed in the Pending Invite section as below.